Edgar, an outcast in his 40s lives peacefully in the woods with his clever chicken and beloved squashes. Unfortunately, an unforeseen disaster will force our dear hairy man to leave his shack and join the local city of light... Boulzac. Coming to save his veggies, he’ll stumble upon the oldest and most terrifying secret the city has ever sheltered…Edgar is a comic narrative game set in a weird and rich universe. The action takes place in a small village, reminiscent of the french countryside with its share of cliché and fascinating characters. It is developed by La Poule Noire, a cooperative that aims, through its productions, to make fun of social trends. In Edgar, conspiracy theory is at the heart of the plot.
Edgar is just a mirror of who we are; bad humour, crazy stories and french country-side touch. Edgar is a friends' project, invented to bring us together and do what we like the most, working and having fun of each others.
- A story-rich game with a strong zany/funny universe.
- Edgar is a comfy game. You have to feel good, can stop the story when you want and talk with you hen, no pressure.
- Discover a little bit of France in this game. Behind the story, we wanted to create the atmosphere of a small town just like where we come from.
First Teaser — YouTube
Logo & Icon
About La Poule Noire
- La Poule Noire is a rural video game studio making its first 2D narrative game.
- More information
- More information on La Poule Noire, our logo & relevant media are available here.